14 February 2017, Tuesday
- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup soaked almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk to bind
- a generous serving of raw gorilla cacao crispies
- put all the ingredients in a mixer to stir together until a nice solid but workable consistency.
- take the mixture out and roll into round balls. Once formed roll in crispies , you can use different crispies to get a different effect.
- Freeze for a couple of hours. Take out and leave in the fridge before serving.
Found this interesting? Tell your mates!